Bathroom Renovations Gympie Greater Region
Bathroom Renovations in Gympie and its surrounding Region
Stylish Bathroom Renovations in the Gympie by an Award-Winning Builder
Renovating your bathroom is an exciting experience and a chance to create a beautiful space that you will enjoy every day. Your bathroom is one of the most affordable rooms to remodel, and a recently renovated bathroom with modern fittings is an attractive selling point for your home. Nailed It Builders offers professional bathroom renovations in Gympie and its surrounding region to help bring your dream bathroom to life.
3 Cost-Effective Bathroom Makeover Tips
There are many ways to update an old bathroom, and it is possible to achieve a stylish outcome on a budget. It’s essential to establish an overall project budget before you start your bathroom reno. Here are three ways to save costs during a bathroom renovation to help free up some extra funding for designer items and finishing touches:
- Selective tiling. Tiling your entire bathroom can be an expensive choice depending on the type of tiles that you choose. If you want to incorporate designer marble and mosaic tiles, consider using them selectively as a feature around the bathtub or basin to save costs. You can also tile half a wall and paint the top portion.
- New taps and hardware. Updating the bathroom fixtures is a decorating trick to make the room look more modern and feel newer. Invest in a set of stylish taps to breathe new life into an outdated bathroom. Choosing matching handles for cabinets, towel rails, and toilet paper holders creates a cohesive design theme on a budget.
- Retouch and refinish. In many instances, you can refresh old fixtures instead of replacing them. Resurface your worn old bathtub to make it look pristine and brand new.
Design Ideas for Small Bathroom Renovations
Small bathrooms are affordable to remodel, and you can update them and get them looking stylish in a short amount of time. Here are some design considerations for small bathrooms and tips for how to make them appear more spacious:
- Colour scheme. Stick to a minimal colour palette to reduce visual clutter in your small bathroom. Concentrate patterned surfaces in selective areas and use white or neutral colours on surrounding surfaces to highlight the pattern. Choose a dark colour for a cosy atmosphere or select a bright, glossy finish to create a sense of spaciousness.
- Mirrors and lighting. Use mirrors and reflective materials in the bathroom to make it look bigger. Using a wall-sized mirror adds depth to the room. Your lighting helps you create your desired atmosphere and adds to the character of your bathroom, so choose lights that flood the room with warmth if there is limited natural light.
- Minimal design. Look for functional bathroom items that double as decorative pieces to reduce clutter. Choose fixtures and taps that don’t take up a lot of space, creating room on the vanity and reducing visual overwhelm. Hide your extra toiletries in closed storage containers and consider built-in cabinets that appear flush with the wall to save space.
Choose Nailed It Builders for Your Bathroom Renos in the Gympie Greater Region
At Nailed It Builders, we have completed award-winning projects under the guidance of our master builder, Dom Pappalardo. We are experienced professional bathroom contractors in the Gympie Greater Region for bathroom renovations of any size and on any budget. We are passionate about bringing your design vision to life.
Our small business is committed to building excellent customer relationships, and every renovation that we complete is unique. Contact us for more information.